Follow in the footprints of the Klondike Gold Rush on an epic 52-mile roundtrip train ride. Board the iconic White Pass & Yukon Route Railway for a fully narrated climb up one of the steepest grades in North America. Feel the magic of the steam engine and the route itself, built against all odds through rugged terrain, as it travels around the Fraser Loop, 6 miles beyond the White Pass Summit.
• White Pass & Yukon Route Railway: Declared an International Civil Engineering Landmark, the narrow-gauge railroad is an iconic masterpiece.
• Sensational Scenery: Marvel at a kaleidoscope of mountains, gorges, trestles and tunnels from the comfort of a vintage railcar.
• Summit Celebration: Enjoy a champagne toast and a souvenir as you officially join the White Pass Summit Club.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Passport and other required immigration documents
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• This excursion is only available on select sailings.
• Since this excursion crosses the U.S.-Canadian border, guests must carry their passport, and if applicable, their visa.
• Written consent is required for children traveling into Canada without both parents.