Explore the birthplace of the Renaissance, as you embark on a guided walking tour of Florence before enjoying 3 hours to roam on your own. Stroll bustling city streets alongside your guide for 2.5 hours, passing Piazza del Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, and the 14th-century Church of Santa Croce. Traverse the city at your own pace, eating pasta and paninis, visiting renowned galleries and museums, wandering the leather market, or atop Ponte Vecchio bridge.
• Florence: Join a guided walking tour of the Renaissance city, exploring piazzas, monuments, and one of Europe's largest cathedrals.
• Independent Exploration: Enjoy three hours to grab lunch, shop at the leather market, or stroll riverside Ponte Vecchio bridge.
• Scheduled Transfers: Spend all day experiencing Florentine sites and culture before being escorted via coach back to port.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over even and cobblestone streets with some steps, and endure extended periods of standing.
• No exposed shoulders or knees.
• No photography in the Church of Santa Croce.
• The Church of Santa Croce is closed on Sundays, during special events and mass services.
• The drive between Carrara and Florence is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes each way.