Delight your senses with the stunning natural beauty and spectacular cultural offerings of the Italian Riviera, as you enjoy a guided tour, scenic cruise and try local snacks among two charming seaside villages. Begin the day in Portovenere, a UNESCO-listed town boasting colorful facades and the 12th-century church of St. Peter, which dangles over the jagged oceanfront of the Ligurian coast. Set sail from Portovenere via motorboat and relish a spectacular view of this picturesque region’s multicolored terratetto houses, rugged seascapes and dinghy-spangled harbors. In Monterosso al Mare, the area’s oldest and most famous village, you’ll sample a selection of local bruschetta, ham, salami, wine and pesto, the crown gastronomic jewel of this region.
• Portovenere: Join an informative guide for a tour of this UNESCO-listed village, home to the oceanfront church of St. Peter.
• Scenic Cruise: Admire spectacular views of Cinque Terre’s postcard-perfect seascapes and colorful facades while gliding across the sea.
• Local delicacies: Delight your taste buds while sampling local bruschetta, salami, wine and pesto, this region’s most notable culinary offering.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• In case of rough sea conditions, tour will be operated by local train or bus instead of boat.
• The ferry used to operate this tour is a public ferry.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.