Discover Barbados' underwater world from a nighttime perspective while on a 2.5-hour dive on the Atlantis Submarine, viewing illuminated coral reefs and shipwrecks in Freshwater Bay. Grab a seat in the enclosed environs of the Atlantis Submarine before your experienced pilot steers the submersible vessel below the water's surface to depths of 150 feet. When the time is right, the pilot will switch on high-powered LED spotlights that will cast light on a 60-year-old shipwreck resting on the ocean floor. Admire the vibrant array of hard and soft corals below you, as reef fish and evening predators lurk among the shadows of the deep Caribbean Sea. Back on dry land you'll enjoy mingling with the pilot and crew.
The following masks for use inside the submarine: N95, KN95, FFP2, KF94 or Surgical Mask. Please note cloth masks are not allowed. There is a small fee of $2USD per mask if the guest has an incorrect mask.
• Atlantis Submarine: Take an evening trip in a submarine equipped with LED spotlights that light up waters 150 feet deep.
• Freshwater Bay: Look out the viewing window to see reef fish, coral, sea fans, night predators and a sunken shipwreck.
• Barbados: Interact with the pilot and crew.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card
• Photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must be able to use the 11 steps in/out of the submarine unassisted.
• Guests in wheelchairs must be able to walk unassisted.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Submarine is kept at surface pressure for the duration of the dive.
• No large bags permitted on the submarine.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.