Pass through historic Bridgetown before arriving at Accra Beach, where you'll have the chance to swim, take in the sun, or shop.
• See Barbados's Parliament Buildings, Heroes Square, and Independence Square as you make your way via bus to Accra Beach.
• Once you've arrive, dig your toes into the powder-white sand and relax, or opt to check out the nearby reef.
• Explore the many quaint shops and restaurants along Rockley Strip, or go shopping at the nearby Quayside Centre.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and photo ID
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit card
What to Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Change of clothes or cover-up
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.