Explore aquatic wonders under the waves and highlights of Barbados on land. No diving experience needed for a narrated underwater voyage via air-conditioned submarine whose oversized viewports offer great views of a shipwreck, colorful coral, tropical fish and other marine. A commented panoramic drive around the island reveals keys sights and landmarks, from beautiful beaches, rugged coastline and parks to historic estates, luxury homes and colonial-era towns that reflect rich English heritage.
The following masks for use inside the submarine: N95, KN95, FFP2, KF94 or Surgical Mask. Please note cloth masks are not allowed. There is a small fee of $2USD per mask if the guest has an incorrect mask.
• Atlantis Submarine Ride: See colorful marine life and a shipwreck from the comfort of a dry, pressurized, air-conditioned vessel.
• Scenic Drive: Discover land and seascapes, landmarks, historic colonial towns and English heritage on a commentated panoramic drive.
• Photo Opportunities: Stops include Farley Hill National Park, Andrews Sugar Factory and Gun Hill Signal Station.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Comfortable clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• There is a short ferry ride to reach the submarine embarkation point.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.