Spend a sun-drenched day on the beach in the only sheltered bay in Barbados.
Tour available to guests with flights departing from Barbados’ Airport after 3:30 pm.
• A quick drive through the capital city of Bridgetown delivers you to the longest beach in Barbados, Carlisle Bay.
• Don your swimsuit and take a swim in perhaps the calmest waters off the island, and if you want to venture a little further out, six shipwrecks off the shore make for great snorkeling and diving.
• Explore the many activities available in the bay, including kayaks, jet skis, and even horseback riding on the beach. You can also rent beach umbrellas and chairs from local vendors.
What to Bring:
• Biodegradable sunscreen
What to Wear:
• Beach attire
• Tour includes one beverage (juice, soda, or beer) and a snack.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol, please drink responsibly.