Embark on a dynamic tour of Manhattan’s notable landmarks, popular neighborhoods, natural landscapes and significant memorials before being escorted to the airport for your flight. Travel through bohemian Greenwich Village and artsy SoHo. Pass by Rockefeller Center, with its gold Prometheus Statue, the towering Empire State Building and effervescent Times Square. In Lower Manhattan, view the 9/11 Memorial, commemorating the 2001 World Trade Center attack. Drive past verdant Central Park before heading to the airport.
• City Landmarks: Drive through Greenwich Village and SoHo neighborhoods before seeing Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building and Times Square.
• Lower Manhattan: Behold the somber 9/11 Memorial, which commemorates the World Trade Center attacks in September 2001.
• Scheduled Transfer: Travel past lush, green Central Park before you are escorted to the airport for your flight.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is available to guests flying out of JFK and LGA with domestic flights departing after 4:00 pm and international flights departing after 5:00 pm.