Spend a half-day in the fascinating seaport city of Cádiz. A narrated drive introduces you to historic monuments and landmarks like the Mudejar-style tobacco factory, Santo Domingo Church, old Royal Prison, Roman Theatre, and the Phoenician port of La Caleta. You’ll stroll through the Plaza Mina and past Calle Ancha’s palaces and cathedrals. A traditional Flamenco performance at Flamenco Place La Cava features a vibrant mixture of dance and the lovely strums of the guitar.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Scenic drive: Enjoy views of ancient castle walls, the Mudejar-style tobacco factory, Santo Domingo Church, old Royal Prison, Roman Theatre, and the Phoenician port of La Caleta.
• Walking tour: Stroll through the Plaza de España, Plaza de la Mina and the palaces and cathedrals of Calle Ancha.
• Cathedral: View the stunning exterior displaying style from 18th century Baroque to 19th century neo-classism.
• Flamenco: Feel the rhythm of the guitar and watch a vibrant performance of this Andalucían art form.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2.4 kilometers.
• Guests walk various surfaces and a few steps
• The cathedral is closed to tour groups on Sundays.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.