Let paradise become your personal playground when you explore the water parks and beaches of Costa Maya. A short ride with your guide will take you deep into the dense Mayan jungle to the Mayá, Lost Mayan Kingdom water park. Once inside your fun-filled family day will have you slip, slide and splash through the theme park. Get your heart pumping as you coast down the 12 water slides like the thrilling, enclosed Xibalba that may have you shriek at its 90-degree drop. You can also coast past your friends and family as you race down Chaac’s spine. Get an adrenaline rush from an 82-foot fall on the Kisim and Xtabay. Transition into a more laid back experience as you laze on an inner tube and float on the Jaguar River that goes through the entire park passing beautiful natural scenes. You can also kick back and relax by the Tree Pool. Next, travel to a local beach resort to enjoy the clear warm waters of the Caribbean and continuing playing in the waters or lounge seaside with a refreshing drink and cool breeze.
• Mayá Lost Mayan Kingdom: Splash and play during a fun-filled family day enjoying various water adventures.
• Water Slides: Coast down thrilling water rides with steep drops.
• River Expedition: Float in an inner tube along a river that snakes through the water park.
• Beach Break: Play in the Caribbean waters or soak up the sun and lounge seaside with a tropical drink.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Change of Clothes
• Towel from ship
• Reef shoes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Snack bar is available but at an extra cost.
• Some activities are not available for visitors with disabilities or special needs.
• Guests climb stair to rides or take elevators.
• Guests with back or neck problems should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guest with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• Restrictions may vary by activity.
• Guests must be at least 2 years old to participate.
• Guests must be at least 48 inches to participate.