Transform a tropical wonderland into your personal jungle gym at the Mayá, Lost Mayan Kingdom waterpark in Costa Maya. Your specialized bilingual guide joins you on your motor coach ride into the thick, verdant forest of the Mexican Caribbean. Your fun-filled family day of adventure has you slip, slide and splash across the water park. Thrill seekers will walk into a watery heaven as they enjoy heart-pumping plunges down the park’s 12 waterslides like the thrilling, enclosed Xibalba. They’ll shriek with delight during the90-degree drop. Those family members and friends who relish a challenge can race past each other as they plummet down Chaac’s spine. The adrenaline rush is magnified with an 82-foot fall on the Kisim and Xtabay. Even children have their own playground at the park, Monkey’s Island. Here, they can enjoy mini versions of the Grand Pyramid’s slides while parents can kick back and relax with a snack and a drink in the picnic area.
• Mayá, Lost Mayan Kingdom: Splash and play during a fun-filled family day packed with exciting water adventures.
• Water Slides: Coast down thrilling water rides with steep drops.
• River Expedition: Float in an inner tube that takes transverse the waterpark.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Change of Clothes
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Snack bar is available but at an extra cost.
• Some activities are not available for visitors with disabilities or special needs.
• Guests climb stair to rides or take elevators.
• Guests with back or neck problems should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guest with mobility issues should not select this tour.