Endless stretches of beach and a quaint village encompass your biking and kayaking adventure. You'll begin with a warm Mexican-style welcome. Your guides will provide a safety briefing, gear and your bicycle. Breathtaking views of a small mangrove lagoon and the coastline surround you as you cycle to the sleepy fishing village of Mahahual. Enjoy a short break and a complimentary beverage before collecting your kayak and paddling out to sea.
• Scenic Bicycle Ride: Enjoy a leisure ride that passes a small mangrove lagoon and breathtaking views of the coastline.
• Kayaking: Paddle along a nearby reef and enjoy views of palm-tree lined beaches under the golden Caribbean sun.
• Fishing Village of Mahahual: See authentic and traditional houses and restaurants.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Biodegradable sun protection or rashguard
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Preventive protective measures are implemented and should be followed by guests.