Your adventure begins with a scenic drive to the town of Tenterden, where youll board your train and set off into the English countryside. Your trusty steam engine will chug you through sharp turns and up steep gradients as you look out on a landscape of green hills and verdant valleys. Enjoy the timeless tradition of "afternoon tea" as you enjoy an authentically charming ride through the rural points of the Kingdom.
• Travel through the English countryside aboard the historic Kent and Sussex Rail Line for a 50 minute train ride.
• Help yourself to a scrumptious afternoon tea onboard as you chug along.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.