Get a taste of the art and history of Barcelona on a guided tu of Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia and through the Gothic Quarter before visiting the iconic Passeig de Gracìa.
• Set out on your panoramic drive to Barcelona, arriving at Sagrada Familia, the architectural work of art by renowned artist Antonio Gaudí.
• Then, drive through the bustling main streets, including the central Plaza de Cataluña and the upscale shopping street, Passeig de Gracìa.
• Stop at the Gothic Quarter to stroll its narrow medieval streets and view the beautiful Cathedral of Barcelona.
• Afterwards, your drive takes you to Tarragona, where you board your ship for your next big adventure.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and ID
• Credit cards/cash
What to Wear:
• Light comfortable clothing
• Soft flat walking shoes
• This tour is offered to guests with arriving flights on the day of embarkment, arriving at El Prat (BCN) Airport before 9 a.m.
• Guests with flights landing at Terminal 2, no later than 8 a.m., need to take the complimentary shuttle to the Terminal 1 Cruise Waiting Area.
• Barcelona Airport (BCN) Meeting Point: Please direct yourself to the luggage area Exit, and to the Cruise Waiting Area of Terminal 1 (Arrivals), towards the left. There are posted airport signages for this area, and tour staff will be present with identifying signs to begin this excursion at 9:30 a.m.
• Tour is suitable to guests staying in Barcelona.
• Luggage will be carried in the trunk of the bus during the tour.
• You are responsible for loading and unloading your luggage into the bus.
• You must be able to walk over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with inclines and steps.
• You will have to walk around two miles.
• Most shops are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
• Gothic Quarter may be very crowded during summer season.