Explore Catalonia’s oldest Roman settlement with visits to ancient ruins, such as the Roman Circus and Roman Amphitheater.
• Tour Tarragona, southern Catalonia’s most significant port city and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
• See historical sites such as the Provincial Forum, Roman Circus, and Roman Amphitheater, and step inside the Cathedral of Santa Maria.
• Stroll through the old city’s charming corners, like the medieval marketplace, before ending your tour with gorgeous panoramic views from the Mediterranean Balcony.
What to Bring:
• Biodegradable sunscreen
• Credit cards
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Conservative attire
• Conservative clothing should be worn with respect to the church visit.
• Some shops may be closed on Sundays and bank holidays.