Explore the birthplace of the Renaissance, as you embark on a guided walking tour of Florence before enjoying 3 hours to roam on your own. Stroll bustling city streets alongside your guide for 2 hours, passing Piazza del Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, and the 14th-century Church of Santa Croce. Then traverse the city at your own pace for 2.5 hours, eating pasta and paninis, visiting renowned galleries and museums, wandering the leather market, or atop Ponte Vecchio bridge.
• Florence: Join a guided walking tour of the Renaissance city, exploring piazzas, monuments, and one of Europe's largest cathedrals.
• Independent Exploration: Enjoy 2.5 hours to grab lunch, shop at the leather market, or stroll riverside Ponte Vecchio bridge.
• Scheduled Transfers: Spend all day experiencing Florentine sites and culture before being escorted via coach back to port.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over even and cobblestone streets with some steps, and endure extended periods of standing.
• No exposed shoulders or knees.
• No photography in the Church of Santa Croce.
• The Church of Santa Croce is closed on Sundays, during special events and mass services.
• The drive between La Spezia and Florence is approximately 2 hours each way.