Get the best seat in the city onboard an open-air double deck decker bus that offers 360-degree views of Florence’s most magical sites.
• Drive in air-conditioned comfort to Florence’s city center, where you then board your open-air, double decker bus.
• Feel the fresh air and enjoy spectacular views of the most iconic places, all from the top level of the bus.
• Pass by a wide range of attractions, from museums to natural and historical highlights, like Piazzale Michelangelo, Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, and Piazza del Duomo.
• Learn all about the city’s history in your own language with audio commentary available in eight languages via complimentary headphones.
What to Bring
• Credit cards
• Local currency
• Biodegradable sunscreen
• Bottled water
What to Wear
• Casual attire
• Minimal walking is required.
• Tour is not recommended for guests in wheelchairs.
• Tour sequence and stops may vary.
• Entrance fees to sites are not included.
• Headphones are provided when boarding the buses.
• Face masks are not provided but are required.