The medieval city of Florence is yours for the day, as you choose from nine attractions, tours, and experiences to enjoy at your own pace with one pre-paid pass, the Unlimited Attraction Pass.
• Meet at the port where you are driven to the main station to choose your starting attraction for the day based on your own personal interests.
• One of your options is the “Welcome to Florence” walking tour, in which you follow your guide through the city on foot, allowing you to immerse yourself in all this wonderful city has to offer.
• You may opt to spend some time at one or more of the many museums for which the city is known, like Museo De Medici, Franco Zeffirelli Museum, Museo degli Innocenti, Museo Casa Dante or the Selfie Museum.
• Take your time at each location, and only take part in the experiences that interest you most.
• When you are ready, board the shuttle bus and return to port.
What to Bring
• Local currency
• Credit cards
• Biodegradable sunscreen
What to Wear
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Walking is over primarily even surfaces.
• Tour is not recommended for guests in wheelchairs or those with limited mobility.
• Food and drinks are not included, but are available for purchase.
• Some Attractions/Locations may vary due to availability.
• Staff will advise the meeting point and return time to La Spezia.