Embark on an exhilarating guided airboat ride through Miami’s remote “River of Grass” before being conveniently escorted to the airport for your flight. Skim across the brown waters of the Everglades, an expansive network of sawgrass marshes and tropical wetlands, where you might spot wading birds, fish and sunning American alligators during your journey. Spend a dynamic day exploring one of America’s largest national parks before you are transferred to the airport for your flight.
• Airboat Ride: Skim across brown swamp waters and remote sawgrass marshes alongside a skilled driver for a dynamic boating journey.
• The Everglades: Florida’s remarkable “River of Grass” tropical wetlands are home to an abundance of birds and the American alligator.
• Scheduled Transfer: Explore one of America’s largest national parks before you are escorted to the airport for your flight.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is designed for guests with domestic flights from Ft. Lauderdale after 4 p.m. and international flights after 5 p.m.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• In case of rain or adverse weather, an indoor alternative may be substituted.