Spend the day on a guided kayaking adventure along the Côte Bleue, admiring magnificent Provençal landscapes and small beaches along the way. Before launching, you’ll have the chance to purchase a picnic lunch and receive a safety briefing and instructions. Then you’re on your way, paddling in protected waters rich with marine life. Depending on the wind, you’ll stop at a small port or beach for a well-deserved picnic and refreshing swim.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Kayaking adventure: Paddle along the Côte Bleue, protected waters rich with marine life; admire magnificent landscapes along the way.
• Creeks with blue waters, white rocky hills and some green Pin trees.
• Scenic stop: Depending on the wind, stop at a small port or beach for a picnic and refreshing swim.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash (Euros)/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Guest should bring a minimum of 20 Euros Cash for picnic
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes that be be used both in and out of the water.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests must bring money to purchase their own picnic lunch.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour.
• Guests must be in good health to participate in this tour.
• Maximum weight 100 kilograms (220 pounds).
• Maximum height 1.95 meters (6.4 feet).
• Guests must be able to swim 25 meters (about 82 feet).