Get a feel for Balinese life as you visit some iconic sites of Old Bali – from silver-making workshops to an old temple, traditional village, art gallery, batik factory, and lunch with incredible views.
• Begin with a journey to Celuk Village, where you can visit the workshops and galleries of skilled silver jewelry makers.
• Continue to Pura Kehen, which was constructed in the 13th century, and step through the Kori Agung (a stone-capped gateway) to view the rare elephant sculptures.
• Proceed to Penglipuran Balinese Village – where life has barely changed in more than a century.
• Board your coach and head to Kintamani Mt. Batur, where a sumptuous buffet lunch is served at Lake View Restaurant, which overlooks some dramatic views and the surrounding countryside.
• Spend time browsing and shopping at a local painting gallery in the Ubud area and at a batik factory at Tohpati, which is the center of Balinese hand weaving and handmade batik print production.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and ID
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• An Indonesian buffet lunch is included.
• Mineral water or a soft drink is included.