Experience the culture, history, and beauty of Athens and Piraeus at your own pace as you ride around both cities onboard your double-decker bus, hopping off when you want to spend more time in one place.
• Board your double-decker, open-air bus and take a seat on top for the best views of Athens and Piraeus while you learn about the fascinating history of each site with narration via your personal headset in the language of your choice.
• Hop off at any of the 20-plus stops along the way to explore at your own pace, and then hop back on when you’re ready to continue.
• Admire the Acropolis and Parthenon archaeological sites and feel the energy in the whole region, or visit the new Acropolis Museum, the Archaeological Museum, and the picturesque area of Plaka and Monastiraki, full of neoclassical buildings, archaeological findings, and souvenir shops.
• Nearby, you can also see a number of private harbors, such as the Mikrolimano and the Zea Marina (Pasalimani), and the architectural beauty of the Municipal Theatre.
• You are also welcome to join a complimentary audio-guided walking tour in the Acropolis area and inside the National Gardens.
What to Bring:
• Credit cards
• Biodegradable sunscreen
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Tour is at your own pace.
• Tour is not recommended for guests in wheelchairs.
• Food and drinks are available for purchase.
• Buses pass stops every 30 minutes.
• Buses are not air conditioned.
• Duration is at your leisure, but if you don't hop off at any stops, the entire tour will take one hour in Piraeus, and 90 minutes in Athens.
• Headset languages include English, Greek, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Turkish, Arabian, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Hebrew.
• Tour is weather dependent.