See the most essential sights of the UNESCO heritage site Old Town Tallinn on a walking tour, and then shop the bustling Balti Jaam Market, a unique market in Estonia with more than 300 vendors.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Arrive to the Lower Old Town and spend free time exploring Viru Street, Town Hall Square and the exterior of the 15th-century Town Hall, the Church of the Holy Spirit, and the Great Guild House.
• Shop in Old Town as well as in the newly-renovated Balti Jaam Market, popular among locals and visitors.
• Stroll around the bustling market with 300 traders on three floors selling fresh food, clothes, antiques, and souvenirs, and view various craft workshops.
What to Bring:
• Local currency
• Bottle of water
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothing
• You may stay in town at the end of the tour, but you need to inform the tour guide about staying in town and taking the shuttle bus back to the port, and you need to buy a one-way ticket.
• There is approximately one mile of walking over cobblestone streets, several up and down inclines with 30 steps.
• You have to be fit to walk for a long time.
• There is walking on cobblestone streets. Please do not leave your belongings on the bus and beware of pickpockets.
• You must be able to participate without the guide´s assistance. This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
• On public holidays on June 23 and 24, and August 20 some shops and market may be closed.