Enjoy sights and attractions around Tallinn on a narrated motorcoach drive with photo stops. See the lush gardens of Kadriorg Park; Alexander Nevsky and St. Mary's Cathedrals; and 13th-century Toompea Castle, with sweeping views of Old Town. Visit Tallinn Song Festival Grounds, with its tall lighthouse and huge crescent stage and pass by residential areas. Enjoy a beautiful photo stop by the sea before returning to the ship.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Sights of Tallinn: Relax as your guide points out Kadriorg Park and St. Mary's Cathedral.
• Photos Stops: See Song Festival Grounds, and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral; capture the city skyline on Toompea Hill.
• Danish King’s Garden: Enjoy the view of the tower of St. Nicholas Church.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Tour is designed for full-time wheelchair users.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Space permitting, guests with other mobility challenges may participate.
• Tour can only be secured in advance of cruise on a first come - first served basis.
• Minimum participation required for tour to operate.
• Inside visit to Alexander Nevsky Cathedral is possible after 10:00 am.
• Vehicles are adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available).
• Guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter when using ramp or lift.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed.
• Guests are not permitted to stand on ramp to be lifted into vehicle.
• Guests must provide Height, Length, Width, and Weight of wheelchair or scooter when booking tour.Guests must contact Shore Excursions department in advance of cruise to secure availability and departure times. firstname.lastname@example.org.