Leave no stone unturned in the magnificent cultural hub of Florence, as you explore iconic sites your way and at your pace with your Unlimited Attraction Pass.
• Your drive brings you to the main station in the medieval city Florence, known for its art, beauty, and Renaissance culture.
• Choose your starting attraction, and and then delight in discovering the stunning capital of Tuscany at your own pace with an Unlimited Attraction Pass that grants access to so many popular attractions.
• Set out on a walking tour with a guide through famous piazzas, down cobblestone streets replete with Tuscan charm, and to legendary sites like the Duomo and famous Ponte Vecchio.
• Check off an Italy must-do with a gelato tasting or peruse the artwork of Franco Zeffirelli at Museo Zeffirelli, as well as other notable museums like Museo De Medici, Museo degli Innocenti, Museo Casa Dante, or the Selfie Museum.
• When you are ready, take the shuttle bus at the scheduled time back to the port.
What to Bring:
• Local currency
• Credit cards
• Biodegradable sunscreen
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Food can be purchased in the city center.
• Active participation is required.
• Not recommended for guests in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
• Once the pass is used, there is a one-hour time limit before it can be used again. Guests may visit all attractions once.
• Accademia and Uffizi Gallery entrance are not included.
• Attraction availability subject to change.